Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fade into the Horizon

When you look at me, I get lost in your eyes.

When you look at me, you make me feel alive.

When I look into your eyes I feel I am the only person you see.

When you hold my hand I feel the world pass me.

When you hold me in your arms
the ground slips from under my feet.

When you kiss me my knees buckle under me.

I wonder at this because I know its all in my mind, mind playing tricks on me.

You may ask what makes me feel so, but have you ever said otherwise?

I don't know what you think or if you feel likewise.

Maybe you do but for someone who is not me.

Such is life and thus we walk on, both you and me,

Exploring our feelings that will fade into the horizon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicely written... it is very very evocative...

Krithika S Koundinya said...

Thanks Devu.. I poured my heart out in this one.. :)

Abhi said...

Intense..Deep..

Saheem said...

Except for the buckle word...everythn was typical krithika...emotion and passion.. :)

Kunal Mudgal said...

very well written..!!