Friday, September 26, 2008

memories..

When i saw this poem i knew that they were the words that were embedded in my mind about my friends. It goes as follows:




Within my book of memories,
Are special thoughts of you.
And all the many nice things
You often say and do -

As I turn the pages,
And recall each single thought,
I realize the happiness
That knowing you have brought.

There are memories of the times we've shared
Both bright and sunny days.
There are memories of your kindness
And your friendly thoughtful ways.



There are memories of all those notes,
we would write back and forth,
When we would just get together,
And talk of this or that.

And when I recall these memories
As I go along life's way,
I find they grow more precious still
With every passing day.

It bought back memories of the beautiful,happy,sad,angry and loved moments of my life that I spent with my friends. I think it'll do the same to everyone who reads it..
:)

5 comments:

Kunal Mudgal said...

hi..!!

The poem is very deep...It really made me think...There are a LOT of memories that we share..and I dont think any changes in our lives will change that...Life goes on..The physical distance that will come in the future will not change anything..I will always be the pest in your life..!

Friends (and pest!) Forever

Vivek Swaminathan said...

Priceless! :) nice one :) really wish college never ended...
Ure back wit a bang!! :)
Mami :P

Shubha Ravikoti said...

Amazing one dear.... I miss my friends soo much... i can feel every word of that poem...:)

prashant said...

That was sweet and nice....A poem is the sweetest way get back to those gud old days..every single word in the poem defines a friend :)...
welcome back :)

Saheem said...

nice one tants...hope EACH and every1 one of us stay in touch atleast thru sum medium.. :)